Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Fruittreat is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 2 to 3 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability.
- Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
- Estimated time of delivery 4 to 5 days from the date of technically and commercially clear order and acceptance.
- Shipping charges will be extra otherwise mentioned clearly. Dispatch of goods will be through reputed couriers. Most of the items are shipped within 24-48 working hours after the payment is cleared. Delivery of goods will be made only on weekdays and working days. No delivery during weekends, holidays and after office hours.
We envisage a prosperous, progressive and self-reliant rural India, where man-man, man-nature conflicts are resolved by conciliation rather than confrontation.
Our mission is to preserve the holistic traditional values and local ethos in the rural world, even while achieving progress by employing updated, innovative technology.
The purpose of Karanth's Fruit Treat Company, which sources its
raw materials from the Western Ghats region, is to create a symbiotic relationship between consumers, nature, and local
Our products have the potential to change the lives of customers by
offering healthier snacking alternatives, encouraging better eating habits, reducing the risk of health issues, satisfying cravings in a nutritious way.
Sendil Kumar R
Senior Sales Manager
Suchithra K S