Made with sapota fruits naturally and organically cultivated in the pristine environment of the western ghats, Dried Chikoo Chips is a 100% natural product with no added sugar, color or flavour. A great anywhere, anytime healthy snack for all age groups.
Details about chikoo or Sapodilla plant:
The heady sweet aroma of sapota is unmistakable, with its fleshy brown skin and grainy sweetness inside. It's quite easy to either love the sapota or hate it. But taking the middle path, we're not quite sure.
In India, the sapota is grown in many states - Karnataka, Gujarat, West Bengal, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh etc. Karnataka is known to be the highest grower of the fruit, followed by Maharashtra. The varieties of sapota in India have funny names - Kali Patli, cricket ball, Baramati, Pili Patli, Dwarapudi, Chhatri and so on.
Chikoo as Snacks:-
You can now enjoy chikoo(sapota) snacks throughout the year anytime, anywhere with fruittreat. Our unique manufacturing technology retains all their fibre,taste and aroma. These bites are the ideal snacks for you in between meetings, for your kid’s tiffin, are good for picnics, trips or movies.
Nutritious fruit snack rich in Dietary fibres, Potassium, Copper, Iron and Vitamin C. Contains only one ingredient- 100% pure chikoo. Chikoos are likely to be eaten fresh, halved with seeds removed and simply by scooping the flesh from the skin but there are many people who don't like chikoo when it comes to eating it as a fruit. Moreover getting a child to eat is one of the most difficult things to do as long as they are not snacks. To those people who don't like chikoo but also want to get all the benefits which a chikoo gives, try “Healthy chikoo snacks”.
Here are some list of the benefits which you will get from the chikoo snacks:-
- Chikoo is a good source of dietary fiber
- Chikoo contains a number of minerals including iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, copper, and potassium
- Chikoo contains vitamins A and C, thiamine, niacin, pantothenic acid, and folate.
- Dietary fiber prevents constipation.
- Vitamins C and A help to keep the mucous membranes and skin healthy. Vitamin C also boosts immunity, prevents infections, and scavenges free radicals.
- The magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus help keep bones strong while the magnesium benefits the heart and blood vessels.
- Potassium helps to regulate blood pressure and promotes healthy circulation
- Folate and iron help to prevent anemia.
FruitTreat has been using Vacuum Frying to manufacture Natural Chikoo chips which makes the product very crispy and tastier along with the products natural nutrients like high dietary fibre content and rich in Vitamin C.