Top 7 Healthy Evening Snack Options during Home Quarantine
Home quarantine is not all that easy. It is a time when you may feel like snacking more and more and it is a time when it becomes challenging to maintain a healthy diet. Most of us are bound to hit the kitchen very often to grab something to munch on. These crisps can help us kill boredom and manage our appetite. But how do you manage to stay healthy when snacking on your favorite crisps?
Are you aware of low calorie, natural and healthier snacks that can really help you keep going? If you are looking for a healthy snack for the quarantine period then this write-up is just for you. Here you are introduced to about 7 different types of nutritious snacks that can be ordered online. Read on to find out more.
Channa is the number one snack if you are looking for a fiber-rich snack. Kabuli Channa from Fruit Treat has flavourful yet doesn’t have added sugars or color.
- Channa is known to have potassium and magnesium and is a source of proteins which are essential for our body.
- Kabuli Channa is crunchy, delicious, makes you feel full as well as helps improve your health.
Bendi or ladies finger as it is commonly known is one of the most nutritious vegetables.
- The Bendi Treat from Fruit Treat is exceptional in its taste and natural flavor.
- It is fried using vacuum frying technology. Therefore, the oil absorbed by the vegetable is very low and the taste is very natural.
- Bendi is a source of antioxidants, vitamins, and fibers. Vitamin C and Vitamin K are in good amounts in Bendi which are good for the immune system and the blood.
Papaya is one of the recommended fruits for daily consumption.
- It is known to improve the immune system, lower BP, improve heart health, etc.
- The fruit is a source of Potassium, Vitamin C and Magnesium. It is low in calories and very delicious.
- Papaya Treat from Fruit Treat is a delicious and crispy snack. It is prepared from an advanced frying machine hence the snack retains all the essential nutrients.
Chickoo is one of the favorite fruits in many parts of India. It is extremely sweet and delicious.
- The fruit is a good source of fibers and antioxidants.
- It has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- The fruit is made into a crispy snack using a vacuum frying technique. There are no added sugars in FruitTreat’s Chickoo Treat.
Banana is a rich source of carbs and fibers. It is an instant energy provider. Banana chips are very popular throughout the world.
The banana chips made by Fruit Treat are special because they are made from bananas that are naturally grown in the Western Ghats. The chips come with no added colors or sugars. They are natural and extremely delightful.
Jackfruit chips are another popular choice among many people in South India.
- The fruit itself is a good source of carbohydrates with a considerable amount of Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- The chips made from Jackfruit is a favorite among many because it is crispy and sweetish to taste. It is mostly liked by all family members.
Garlic is low calorie yet flavourful bulbs. It has many medicinal properties and it contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Manganese.
- Garlic cloves can protect you from the common cold and other common health problems by improving your immune system.
- It is also known to help fight BP. The Garlic Treat from Fruit Treat is a one-of-its-kind snack that you may enjoy during the evenings because of its taste and flavor.
- The snacks from Fruit Treat can be purchased online which is a big booster during quarantine times.