5 Fruittreat Snacks to make this Makar Sankranti Deliciously Grateful!
Makar Sankranti is an auspicious festival celebrated across India with lots of gaiety and splendour, especially in Gujrat. Gujju people celebrate this festival with their friends and family.
Offering prayers and worship to the Sun God, Uttarayan evokes to have peace and unity.
According to the legends, on this day, Lord Sun meets his son Sani for the very first time. Another story says that on the day of Makar Sankranti Lord Krishna destroyed the terror of Ashuras. Hence this period represents the ending of evil power and the beginning of a pleasant new era.
In different regions of India, this festival is known by varied regional names Thai Pongal in Tamil Nadu, Uttarayan in Gujarat, Lohri in Punjab, Poush Sôngkrānti in Bengal, Suggi Habba in Karnataka, and Makara Chaula in Odisha and the festivities are performed with different rituals amidst fun and gaiety. Makar Sankranti is also known as Uttarayan or International Kite festival in Gujarat.
The sky changes colours as millions of kite experts pitch themselves from rooftops and open fields. The common thread that combines together all of them is the presence of a central prayer to the sun for an abundance in produce.
This is also the time that there Kumbha Mela, the holy congregation of Hindus, which is the world's largest such religious gathering takes place across one of the 4 main rivers in India i.e The Ganga Sangam, Shipra, Haridwar or Nashik.
Surya pooja and kite flying are done together but more importantly, you can have fruit snacks that are not only delicious but also healthy to eat during winter. Here we’ve compiled 5 of these yummy Fruittreat snacks which you can easily order online at your home to add some deliciousness along with fun for the upcoming Uttarayan/Makar Sankranti.
- Natural Chikoo Chips: FruitTreat's Vacuum frying keeps the real aroma, taste and nutritional contents of Chikoo that makes it Sweet, Spicy & Scrumptious. It has no preservatives and is more nutritious too. It is made from Sapota (Chikoo) that is naturally grown in the tropical rainforest area of Western Ghats. This ensures low absorption and prevents oil degradation. You will feel the natural flavour in every bite. These bites are the ideal snacks for you in between meetings, for your kid’s tiffin, are good for picnics, trips or movies, family & friends get together.
- Natural Sweet Potato Chips : FruitTreat Vacuum fried Sweet Potato vegetable chips which contain 70% less oil than other chips. Keeping in mind the taste as well as health, these chips are manufactured using real sweet potato and minimal vegetable oil. This is a product of malnad, is made using good quality semi-ripe Sweet Potatoes naturally and originally cultivated in the heart of Western Ghats. For those who know that sweet potato is healthy, delicious and the best choice for your appetite. we have just the right munchy for you.
- Natural Banana Treat : Banana is a rich source of carbs and fibers. It is an instant energy provider. Banana chips are very popular throughout the world.The banana chips made by Fruit Treat are special because they are made from bananas that are naturally grown in the Western Ghats. The chips come with no added colors or sugars. They are natural and extremely delightful. The chips, therefore taste a lot different than most of the snacks you may have come across till date. You will experience the richness of the naturally grown fruit every bite of the chip.
- Natural Papaya Treat : Papaya is one of the most nutritionally rich fruits. It is often consumed to improve digestion, reduce constipation, fight diabetes and also maintain good health. It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B9 and Potassium. Papaya Treat from Fruit Treat is a unique snack that is made by cooking Papaya. Papaya is cooked using the vacuum frying technique which reduces oil consumption. There are no added sugars and flavours in the snack which is another advantage of this snack.
- Natural Jack Fruit Treat: Jackfruits are grown in many parts of India. But the fruits that grow naturally deep within the forests of Western Ghats (Malnad) taste a lot different. Jackfruit Treat is a snack that is made with organic jackfruit. The snack is made of jackfruit which is rich in dietary fibres, proteins, potassium, magnesium and carbohydrates. Jackfruit has many health benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Jackfruit Treat is very crispy and delicious because of the fruity flavour. It has natural sugars and comes mixed in different flavours to suit different age groups/taste buds.
These fruit snacks will surely make your Makar Sankranti a memorable one. With the pandemic situation affecting social gatherings and businesses, the celebrations have remained muted from the last year but with things returning to normalcy people are ow gearing to make their favourite festivals with full gusto but with all safety protocols in place. Fruittreat is your one-stop destination for all your festive fruit snacks buying. The reason is the wide range of quality products made with the best ingredients and made with absolute safety and strict compliance in place. The quality packaging and timely deliveries mean you can rest assured that your order reaches you safe and on time. What's more, is the wide range of offers ad discounts that are available on almost every product and online payment options and vouchers alongside it.
Check out www.fruittreat.com today!